Garment Manufacturing Solution on Tally.ERP9
This module serves the following business segment:
Garment and dress manufacturer – in-house and outsource job for design, cuttings, printing, embroidery stitching etc.
This segment has several pain points around managing job-workers, suppliers, sales agents and tracking commission. These are not adequately addressed by the standard Tally.ERP9 solution. Businesses risk losing money, reputation and customers.
To help solve these issues for all such vendors facing similar problems, Milan has FashionTrack.
Features of FashionTrack
This is a solution built on Tally.ERP that manages different processes in garment manufacturing:
- Order management – Manufacturing Co. keep track of its order for different designs or fabric they work on.
- Raw Material Procurement – Purchase of Raw material as per Order requirement
- Processing of Raw material – Sometimes raw fabrics are processed and go for dying to a Dyer.
- Design pattern – Design production is done and BOM decided
- Cuttings – Design pieces are cut on table as per specification in-house or from outside through Delivery Challan.
- Printing/ Embroidery/ Stitching – Cut pieces produced in-house or received from outside Cutting house can be sent further to next required processes in order to get the design ready
- Ironing & Packing – Finished Items are checked and sent for Ironing and packing and then it is ready to dispatch.
- Sales & delivery – Make sale bill with HSN and GST details in Tally.
- Commission for Agents – Commission for agents can be generated automatically with sales.
- Report – that gives decision making details like – Work in progress, Process wise Stock status, Agent commission summary.
Benefits of FashionTrack
- Faster service delivery gaining customer loyalty
- Reduced management overheads
- Quick tracking of Item with 3rd Party or Job-worker stock
- Further customization scope i.e. Barcode printing etc. to best fit your business need
In all, better efficiency, more control and better earnings!